Friend makin’ Monday on a Monday, what an achievement 😀
If you have taken part in FMM then you know the rules. Answer the questions in your own blog and then add your link to Kenlie’s blog at http://www.alltheweigh.com. Invite you’re readers too! The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.
This week’s topic is
In the kitchen
1. How often do you cook at home? Daily.
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? Mostly fresh. Some things produced and frozen, like spinach soup and shrimps.
3. What are a few unusual staples that can be found in your kitchen? Wasabi and sun-dried tomatoes, home-made juice and jams.
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. I think the healthiest thing I have, is the one shelf full of curd and canned pineapple.
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it. A packet of butter? I don’t know, maybe cream cheese?
6. Do you eat leftovers? Of course, no point of wasting food.
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket? We have this card system here, with the store chain’s card you get discounts. I use that sometimes.
8. How often do you try new recipes? Not that often. Actually yesterday I did some cauliflower grating. *Edit: It’s actually gratin. Google Translate, you failed me!
9. Do you make grocery lists? Sometimes. I usually have in mind some foods I want to do, then I just google the recipes at the store and go from there.
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? Chocolate.