Typical Thursday, I did one hour at the gym and then went to spinning endurance class. Spinning is weird stuff. I mean, bunch of people sitting on spin bikes, sweating a pool under the bike and not getting anywhere. What the hell is the point there? Well, for me it’s the two moments. The first one, when the sweat breaks. Oh boy. And the second one, when you get over that you are tired and just keep going and the endorphines start to kick in.
Besides, it doesn’t hurt my future career as triathlete (haha, as if) to spin 🙂
The gym was good, I did a push-day. Which happens to be my favorite.
- Bench press: 10/8/6/4/3 reps, 25/30/35/40/45kg
- Dips: 15/15/15 reps
- Narrow bench press: 10/8/6 reps, 30/35/40kg
- Squats + dumbbell shoulder press: 6/6/6 reps, 6kg dumbbells
- Leg raises + tricep extensions: 10/10/10 reps, 10kg dumbbell
- Incline bench press: 10/10/10 reps, 12kg dumbbells
- Russian twists: 10/10/10
How was your Thursday? I think I’ll continue mine with some Biggest Loser season 8 😉