Meet my new nemesis, 16kg kettle bell. We met last time I did a leg day. I thought we hit it off, but apparently not. That darn piece of metal made some damage to my left hamstring I’m afraid. Been stretching it and been nice to the poor muscle, let’s see what happens.
For some reason, this was a very bad gym day. I was supposed to do hip thrusts with a barbell. Instead (I have no idea why) I did them with 25kg plate. Which is ridiculously hard to balance on your hips without crushing your hip bones.
Well. Luckily I managed to do all lunges and things before the hamstring issue, yay!
- Lunges: 3*10 on both legs, 30kg
- Leg press: 10/10/8/8/6/6 reps, 180/180/200/200/230/230kg
- Hamstrings with kettle bell: 10/10/10 reps, 16kg
- Reverse hyper extensions: 10/10/10 reps
- Crunches with swiss ball: 10/10/10 reps
- Alternate heel touchers: 10/10/10
Oh, and I started training for the tri! 😀 I cycled for 3k and ran for 1,5k. Hah.