Confession time my friends! If you have being participating FMM, you know the drill. Write your own post, and then go to http://www.alltheweigh.com and link your post. Read what others have posted and enjoy 🙂
Have you ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, and never will. Only if I had wings.
2. Lived alone? Sure.
3. Met a celebrity? Well, I’ve met Finnish celebrities (maybe two) and Saku Koivu (a Finnish NHL-hockey player) was at a party where I was.
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Yeah. Still regret it.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? They are so expensive in here, so only couple of times.
6. Gotten a hickey? Nope.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? I had a bunny 🙂
8. Been outside of your home country? Many times! Sweden, Estonia, Iceland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Germany, Latvia, Poland, Hungary, Italy, Slovenia, Czech, Serbia, Rwanda, Russia and USA.
9. Kissed your best friend? Every day 😉
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Sure.
11. Met someone online? Yes. I met this icelandic guys called Maggi and Hannes and ended up getting a friend from both of them. Hannes even gave me place to stay for 4 months while I was in Iceland. And some of my best friends I have met first online (blogs and IRC).
12. Been on TV? Sure have, and got paid too 😀
13. Had braces? I had braces and glasses as a teen. NIIIICE:
14. Gone skinny dipping? Every summer!
15. Been to the opera? Never.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? No. Police doesn’t really care here if someone is making out 🙂
17. Sung in public? Last summer. I had a “gig” at a backyard festival.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Nope, but I would love to be in the US during Halloween.
19. Been snowed in? You don’t get snowed in in Finland. You just don’t. It’s only snow and you can walk in it 😉
20. Fallen in front of other people? Many times. But then again, I’m a skater.
21. Cheated on a test? Nope.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Never.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No. But I have walked out without paying. There was four of us and we stayed in our table for an hour or so just talking. The waitress never gave the bill and we just left. Outside, everyone started asking “ok who paid, how much do I owe?” and then we realized the situation. Yes, we didn’t go back in.
24. Shot a gun? Yea, at a shooting track.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? No. Anyone?