A lower body workout for a change. I try to visit the gym 3 – 4 times per week and do my upper/lower body workouts alternately. This week is apparently going to be a bit different, as I have done circuit and TRX too.
Today’s gym looked like this:
- Kettlebell swings: 3 * 15, 12kg (->16kg)
- Kettelbell deadlifts: 3 * 12, 16kg (-)
- Lunges: 3(5+5+5), 15kg (-> 16kg)
- Bosu + rotations: 1 * 15, 10kg, 2 * 15, 12kg (-> 12kg)
- Stepping on a bench: 3 * 20, 10kg (-> 26 reps)
- Leg press: 1 * 15, 110kg, 1 * 15, 100kg, 1 * 20, 100kg (-> 110kg)
- Abs: 3 * 15, 35kg
So next time is going to kill me 😀 Last time I did abs with 30kg, so no need to change the for now (this was horrible enough).
If one would put on rose tinted specs, one could be nice and say that there’s some progress seen on my shoulder region. I gotta just stick to my diet plan, so one could say the same for my stomach too 😉