This weeks FMM is about my crib. So here we go then 🙂
1. Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house? Apartment I’d say.
2. What is your home’s coolest feature? Wooden floors and the fact that the house is hundred years old. And this:
3. Do you enjoy DIY projects? If so, what are you working on now? I have big plans, but I’m not that good of actually finishing up… I have learned this, so I try to keep my DIY projects on idea level 😀
4. When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid? They are some kind of tablets… Who cares anyway 😀
5. Do you have a TV in your bedroom? Nope. I don’t have TV at all.
6. Is your range gas or electric? Electric. I don’t know anyone who has a gas stove… We usually have electric ones in Finland.
7. How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum?
As needed. When I really really have to.
8. What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents? I usually go to Ikea, but it’s not my favorite place. It’s just quite cheap and nearby.
9. Do you decorate for holidays? Well, I still have last years Christmas decoration on the show, so the answer is no I don’t.
10. If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose? None! I love my place as it is.