6:00AM: The annoying alarm clock goes off. I get up, make coffee and go back to the bedroom.
“You know, now it’s time to decide if we are going to sleep an hour extra or go to the gym.”
“What do you mean when you say WE? I don’t get it”, says the BF and goes back to sleep. Where’s the support I just ask?
I wasn’t alone at the gym, but there was plenty of space to reserve two spots at a time (yay).
- Smith squats: 1*10 reps with 30kg, 2*10 reps with 40kg (plus the bar itself, I have no idea what does it weigh though)
- Lat machine: 1*10 reps with 30kg, 2*10 reps with 40kg
- Bench press: 1*10 reps with 30kg, 2*10 reps with 35kg, 1*8 reps with 40kg
- Leg raises: 4*15 reps
- Romanian deadlift: 3 * 10 reps, 40kg
- Triceps extention: 1*10 reps with 12kg, 2*10 reps with 16kg
I still have some skating to do in the evening, let’s hope I don’t fall (again)…