Uncreative posting topics, that’s what I’m all about. (Weekday) gym. Today’s gym was nice, not too many people. I had planned to try proper dead-lift, but to my disappointment both dead-lift spots were taken. For a long time. That happens, although rarely. So I changed my plan a bit. Instead of doing dead-lifts, I did single leg dead-lifts with a kettle bell and instead of doing squats with the bar bell I did them with Smith.
- Smith squats: 1 * 10 reps: 45kg, 2 * 10 reps: 55kg
- Pull-ups with smith: 1 * 10 reps at 13″, 1 * 10 reps at 12″, 2 * 10 reps at 11″ (getting lower, next time no 13″ and 12″ is just for warming up)
- Cable crossover: 1 * 10 reps: 15kg, 2 * 10 reps: 20kg
- Cable Bicep curl: 3 * 8 reps: 12,5kg
- Cable Triceps extension: 2 * 10 reps: 15kg, 2 * 10 reps: 17,5kg
- Single leg dead-lifts: 3 * 10 reps / leg: 16kg kettle bell
- Leg raises: 3 * 10 reps
- Leg curls with swiss ball: 3 * 10 reps
- Hoover: 8 sets of 20s work/10s rest
But I’m happy, I improved my weights in smith squat and in cable crossover, and did the pull-ups in the smith at all time lowest height!