I got my new training shoes and a shirt today! Of course I had to get them from the post office and test them out right away.
Look how pretty they are! They are Nike Performance In-Season TR (not that that’s interesting but anyway). The first feeling is that they are great! And they are pretty! I also got myself a shirt too, very zeebra like.
Now that the fashion report is done, it’s time for the actual gym report.I look creepy in that photo, because today was the first time I did actual dead-lifts and I was a bit comprehensive about the whole thing (they went fine).
- Romanian dead-lift: 1 * 10 reps with 30kg, 35kg and 40kg
- Dead-lift: 1 * 10 reps with 30kg, 35kg and 40kg
- Triceps extensions: 3 * 15 reps, 10kg
- Bosu + rotations with kettle bell: 3 * 10 reps / side, 12kg
- Cable bicep curls: 3 * 10 reps, 15kg
- Leg extensions: 1 * 10 reps with 30kg, 35kg and 40kg
I had plans to do leg curls also, but I just could not adjust the chair properly. I don’t know what happend, I tried like 5 minutes but I just couldn’t do it 😀 I decided to call it quits and went home….