Friday night, wild night! Gym night that is. I changed my routine a bit, I’m a total rebel!
I tried actual chin-ups, but failed spectacularly. I tried anyway, that’s all that counts.
- Chin-ups: Assisted: 3 * 5 reps, 61kg, 2 * 2 reps, 48kg, unassisted 2 * 1 negative chin-ups
- Bench press: 2 * 6 reps, 40kg, 1 * 5 reps, 45kg
- Good morning: 1 * 10 reps, 20kg, 2 * 10 reps, 30kg
- Pullover with dumbbell: 3 * 12 reps, 10kg
- Bicep curl + shoulder press: 3 * 10 reps, 8kg
- Cross cable: 3 * 10 reps, 14kg
I ended my workout with Nike Training Club’s Get Focused Ab Burner, which is basically a circuit training. 15 minutes and 5 moves:
- Crunches with medicine ball (3kg)
- Russian twists with medicine ball (3kg)
- Side plank
- Crazy Ivans (sort of twists) with medicine ball (3kg)
And stretching, I even did some stretching too! Applauses for me if you will!
The cage looks like medieval torture machine, but it’s really good for getting one’s back and legs and arms stretched.
Have a nice Friday evening you all!