FMM is here. And the MTV Crib Finland edition. I might not have champagne or bottled water for the whole village, but this is what I have:
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge.
Eggs, milk drink, soy sauce, Ehrmann’s curd, apple jam.
2. What kind of milk do you drink?
Semi-skimmed milk drink (ie. milk without lactose).
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables?
Fresh. But well now, I do live in Finland so I’m happy with the frozen ones too. Fresh veggies from market please.
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge?
Apple juice (made by me!), milk, sour milk, beer.
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?
When I need to.
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now?
Veggies, eggs, lean meat, curd and linseed groats.
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now?
Gotta be the beer. But the beer is not mine though.
8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now?
Carrots, BBQ sauce, Wasabi paste and Skyr.
9. How often do you shop for groceries?
Couple of times a week.
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now?
A plastic bag.
Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be?