What in the world is going on at my gym? Why there are so many people there, that I have to wait for every place? It’s not January yet or is it?
See? At least six other people in my pic besides me. This is unbelievable. I may have to start going at the mornings.
- Romanian dead-lift: 3 * 10 reps, 50kg
- Smith squats: 3 * 10 reps, 55kg (next time: 60kg)
- Dead-lifts: 3 * 10 reps, 40kg
- Stepping on the bench: 3 * 10 reps/leg, 10kg plate
- Side bends: 3 * 20 reps/side, 16kg kettle bell
The thing is, I hate mornings. I hate getting up early. And if I want to go to the gym before work, that would require getting up before six. Believe you me, this time of year in Finland getting up anything before 10AM is difficult. Impossible. Polar nights, urgh.
Decision time then. Do I rather hate crowded gym after work, or do I hate early mornings?