I was a stranger today. You see, I’m on a working trip to Helsinki. This week is also pretty tough week work wise, and I really need to plan ahead so I can get almost all my workouts done this week too. I’m not sure if can can do them all, but I try.
I did my new upper body workout, and it went pretty well. I had to improvise only one move, but that’s not the end of the world is it?
- Bench press: 2 * 14, 10kg, 2 * 10, 12,5kg
- Bench dips: 3 * 10, legs on a swiss ball
- Cable triceps extension: 3 * 10, 15kg
- Cable bicep curls: 3 * 10, 15kg
- Lateral raises: 3 * 10, 8kg
- Hyperextensions: 3 * 12, 10kg
- Leg raises: 3 * 10, 2,5kg
- Twists: 3 * 15/side, 2,5kg
It was weird being at an unfamiliar gym. All the equipments were there, but it didn’t feel the same.
See? The kettle bells do not match to my shoes. At home, they do. Tomorrow is supposed to be basic endurance training day. If I wake up, I might go for a walk. No running gear with me, so no running…