This Sunday was mostly dedicated to Christmas shopping, and being sneaky bastard I am, I went to the gym between the all shopping. We went to this Design market thing, which was really really crowded. I hate crowds, I get anxious every time. So the gym was a well deserved break and time to calm down 🙂
Next up, lateral raises. I just don’t like them. But do them anyway. Yak.
- Dumbbell bench press: 4 * 10, 14kg
- Bench dips: 3 * 10, 10kg plate + swiss ball
- Cable triceps extensions: 10, 10, 8, 8 reps, 17,5kg
- Cable bicep curls: 8, 8, 8, 6 reps, 17,5kg
- Lateral raises: 3 * 10, 8kg
- Barbell twists: 3 * 15/side
- Back: 3 * 12, 10kg
- Leg raises: 4 * 15
I got myself (for Christmas of course) these plastic slippers or what ever they are called. Almost as being barefooted, except these slippers are way more ugly. But well, I’ll bet they are handy (footy?) in pilates, stretching, BodyBalance or yoga.
Look! New hair! And I’m very very focused on taking the pic. Shaky hands and photo op do not mix very well..