I’m not sure what was going on at the gym today, but the weights seem suspiciously light. I might be getting stronger, but the more probable reason is that Santa’s helpers were at the gym and helped me out (which is a bit rude since I did not ask any help).
- Deadlifts: 4 * 10, 50kg
- Sumo squats: 4 * 10, 90kg (+5kg)
- Barbell row: 4 * 10, 42,5kg (+2,5kg)
- Lunges: 3 * 10/leg, 60kg
- Single-leg leg press: 3 * 10/leg, 100kg (+5kg)
- Straight-arm pulldown: 10, 9, 7 , 20kg (+2,5kg)
- Sidebends: 3 * 15/side, 12kg (+2kg)
- Decline situps: 4 * 15, 1,25kg
Anyway, all was good, fine and dandy.