If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Twelve in 2012
1. What was your greatest personal accomplishment in 2012? I gonna go ahead and say that my greatest personal accomplishment was being awesome. Most of the time. And getting my ass to morning gym from every now and then.
2. What’s the best thing your did for your health? I stepped up my game at the gym. I hired a PT and it has been ridiculously useful. Best thing I did this year (health wise).
3. Share one thing that caused a significant change in your life this year. I fell in love with the greatest guy in the world.
4. List a few things that you experienced for the first time at some point over the last twelve months. I went 500m below ground, I drove a straddle carrier and I did a roadtrip to Puolanka (smack in the middle of Finland) to attend Pessimism festival.
5. What was the coolest place you visited? St Petersburg in Russia.
6. If you could change one thing about the last year what would it be? I actually wouldn’t change a thing. I have had it good!
7. What is the best meal you ate this year? A hamburger in Puolanka.
8. Tell us about a new friend you made.
9. What did you hope to accomplish this year that you did not? Well, of course I hoped to be a fitness babe by 31st of December. But that would have required hell of a lot more self discipline and will power 🙂
10. Share something you learned in 2012. I learned that tigers are awesome.
11. Share an odd and unexpected thing that you experienced this year. It’s not really that odd or unexpected, but every year it is just as amazing. Finnish summer.
12. How do you think 2013 will differ from 2012? I am not sure I even want that. 2012 was good. Maybe 2013 is better? 🙂