Christmas is here! In Finland we eat like pigs and give out presents on 24th. My morning begun with rice porridge. There’s a custom to put one almond in to the porridge. The one who gets the almond, will be very lucky the following year.
This year, I came prepared. Lucky me!
After the porridge, we went to the gym. About half of the town’s population was there too. But that’s ok, there was plenty of room anyway. I did everything fun and didn’t exactly follow any programs.
- Squats: 4 * 10: 65kg, 70kg, 75kg, 80kg
- Barbell row: 4 * 10: 45kg
- Leg press + one leg leg press: 4 * (12*140kg + 8*140kg/leg)
- Kettle bell sumo squat + upright row: 4 * 10, 16kg
- Side bends: 4 * 10/side, 16kg
- Kettle bell one legged Romanian deadlifts: 4 * 10/leg, 16kg
After that I found something fun at the gym. And well, who wants to do leg raises when you can do this?
Now it’s time to go and read my new bodybuilding and gym book, eat chocolate, drink coffee and just be. Happy holidays and food filled couple of days ❤