I found yesterday this app called Fitocracy. It’s some kinda social app and workout diary, and I’m just trying it out. Apparently it has gotten appraisals for being addictive like a video game, but I’m not so sure. It was easy to record a workout, and it seems I get points for every workout and the more points I have, the higher my level is. Anyone else using this app?
- Deadlift: 1 * 10 40kg, 2 * 10 50kg, 1 * 10 55kg
- Front squat: 1 * 10 20kg, 1 * 10 30kg, 1 * 10 40kg
- Sumo squat: 4 * 10 90kg
- Bent-over barbell row: 4 * 10 45kg
- One-leg press: 3 * 10/leg 120kg
- Straight-arm pushdown: 3 * 10 20kg
- Sidebends: 3 * 15/side 15kg
- Decline situps: 2 * 15 5kg, 2 * 15 2.5kg
I didn’t feel like lunges today, so I tried front squat. Man it hurts to hold the bar in front of you. Maybe it just needs getting used to… I liked doing the squat, but the bar was evil.