1. Share one thing that you plan to do for yourself in 2013. I’m actually going to start eating right. I know I know, I should be doing that already. But there are more excuses than there is space in the internet, and I’m not going to write them all here. I have the eating plan, maybe I should follow it 😀
2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year. Setting goals at the gym and working towards them.
3. Do you make new year’s make resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them? I don’t usually make any. Unless they are something along the lines “I’m gonna breath also on 2013”.
4. Do you have any health goals for the new year? The usual, getting rid of the fat (see 1.) and that sort of thing.
5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January. I’m going to go to see some synchronized skating.
6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go? Some kind of road trip might be on the to-do list, and a visit to Helsinki to see Rammstein, 30 seconds to Mars, Green Day and couple of other bands in June.
7. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? I’m going to a toga party 😀
8. What are your resolutions for 2013? I’m going to try out 6 new sports.
9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months? Summer.
10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013. I’m not that unique, so I guess my todo list is pretty much the same as the next guys 😀