Well, not exactly swimming at the gym, but I did intend to splash around at the pool after the gym. There were so many other Sunday swimmers on the lanes, so I changed my plans a bit. Instead of swimming like a dolphin, I joined in with the older ladies and did some aqua running for 45 minutes.
But the gym. It was totally empty, probably because it was midday. I’m really afraid of the next week.. I have to brave myself and face the over growded gym. All the people who have decided to start a new life on 1.1.2013 will be at the gym then. Thank god it will be back to normal by the February..
- Dumbbell bench press: 4 * 8, 18kg
- Dip station triceps: 1 * 4, 1 * 3
- Triceps extensions: 3 * 10, 15kg
- Cable triceps push down (with a bar instead of the normal rope extension): 4 * 10, 17,5kg
- Cable bicep curls (with a bar instead of the normal rope extension): 4 * 10, 15kg
- Dip station leg raises: 4 * 10
- Barbell rotations: 3 * 15/side, 25kg
- Good morning: 3 * 10, 20kg
- Lateral raises: 3 * 10, 9kg
Basic stuff, with little new things here and there. I did the triceps extensions with the plate because the dips didn’t go so well. But I tried! Next time, more dips then. Crisps and dip perhaps? 🙂