This years first wrap-up! I have been on vacation (tomorrow back to work) and it shows. A little. But it shows 🙂
My goal is 6 hours of exercising/week for next year. That would mean that by the end of 2013 I have recorded 312 (or more) hours in Heiaheia.com. Well, that’s not that difficult. I also thought that I should drag my ass to the gym 3 times/week. So, it means 156 visits. And I will stretch once a week (52 times at least). Great plans, the actual result might be something else then 😀
- Monday (technically this is last years stuff): Gym, Nordic Walking
- Tuesday: Nothing, but does walking 4 – 5km from party to home while pretty drunk count? No, I don’t think so..
- Wednesday: Core training, Skating
- Thursday: Gym, Aqua running
- Friday: Gym (jumping and running and hopping with PT)
- Saturday: Nordic Walking
- Sunday: Cross-country skiing, Streching
How was your week?