First real work week behind me, I headed to the gym. I did check out the gym at the work place. It was small, but it did have all necessary weights and barbells and stuff, so it’s possible to do a workout there if I want to. But not today.
Proper lightning and infinite amount of different filters added to the photo and win! Instant definition on the shoulders 😀
- Deadlift: 10 * 45kg, 10*50kg, 8*55kg, 6*60kg
- Squat: 2 * 8 * 60kg, 2 * 6 * 70kg (I focused on the technique, which explains the small weights..)
- Lunges: 3 * 6/leg * 70kg
- Bent over barbell row: 4 * 6 * 50kg
At the end, I did a small circuit. I didn’t have much energy left and I was hungry like a wolf. I did three rounds of:
- Reverse hyperextension, 10 reps
- Exercise ball crunches using 5 medicine ball as a weight, 10reps
- Push ups, 10 reps
- Exercise ball leg curls, 10 reps
After gym it was time for some food and skating at the ice rink to end a nice evening.
How has Friday treated you people? 🙂