Rachel from Healthy Epiphany awarded me with this liebsterlobster award. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Apparently I’m up and coming or new then 🙂
How this thing works then?
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post. Go back to their page and tell them about the award. No tag backs (aka, don’t nominate the person who nominated you).
Well let’s start with the random facts.
1. I have visited 18 countries. Sweden, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Italy, France, Belgium, Ireland, USA and Rwanda.
2. I have my own cherry tree.
3. I have skated since I was 5 or 6. I have also played soccer, tried to play the piano, attended defendo and tried out rugby.
4. I love the sea. But since I moved to Tampere in 1999 to study at Tampere University of Technology, I have also learned to like the lakes.
5. My hair has it’s own will. We don’t usually agree.
6. I hate tomatoes and to icky “strips” that cling to your fingers when peeling a banana.
7. The best band ever is Sigur Rós.
8. I used to tip the scales at about 120 – 124kg. That’s 264 – 275lbs.
9. I used to work as a cheerleader for a Finnish hockey team called Turun Palloseura (Saku Koivu used to play there).
10. I have eaten whale meat in Iceland.
11. I speak Finnish, Swedish, English and I know some French, German and Icelandic.
There, the random facts. Now for the answers then!
1. What made you want to start blogging? I stumbled into the blog world kind of out of curiosity, and pretty soon I wanted to have my own. Curiosity might be the reason then.
3. How long have you been blogging? I started my first blog 2006.
4. What is your favorite cardio work out? This is a hard one, since I don’t really enjoy cardio at all. But at the moment I have to go with skiing.
5. What part of your body do you think you spend the most time on (working out)? Hmm. I try to workout the whole thing, but my upper body is weaker than my lower body, so I train harder arms and back and chest.
6. Do you family and friends know you blog? Yeah, they read my blogs too 🙂
7. Do you have a twitter or Facebook account for your blog? I do have a Facebook account (come come and like me on Facebook pretty please?) 🙂
8. Does blogging help you keep on track with your goals? I guess it does. It also sort of makes me responsible in a way. I want to fill out the plans I have made, so I drag my ass outside. Even for a run. And in a rain. Mostly so I can then come here and brag about it.
9. What is your biggest goal for 2013? To get rid of 10kg of fat and to be able to do at least one pull-up.
10. What is your greatest accomplishment? Getting myself active after 5-7 years of lazying on my ass.
11. Has blogging helped you do anything? Or changed you in any way? I keep taking stupid photos of myself at the gym.
I have no idea how many people read these blogs, but I’ll nominate them anyway 🙂
Mimi from Mimi getting fit.
John from Fit for a year.
My vegan friend from My Gluten Free Vegan Fitness Journey.
Laurie from Triathlon-My-Ass-Along.
Robin from ifyounevertri.
Chatter from Chatter gets fit.
They all inspire me and it’s fun to read what other’s do!
The questions the for the above mentioned bloggers:
- What drove you to your sport?
- What is the daftest thing you have done for your sport?
- Be honest, how many times per week you actually stretch and how many times per week you think that you should stretch?
- What’s the favorite time of day for you?
- What’s the one sport you wouldn’t try ever?
- What other hobbies you have?
- If you had to take part on a talent show, what would be your talent?
- If you could travel anywhere you want, where would you go?
- How many languages you speek?
- What’s your favorite breakfast?
- Share a guilty pleasure.