Sunday gym and legs. I prefer working out legs any time. Biceps curls seem so boring for some reason. I also have this irrational fear of growing Hulk-shoulders (which is not going to actually happen ever in real life) which also makes me kind of hate working out arms. Stupid? Yes, it is.
- Squats: 10 * 20kg, 10 * 35kg, 10 * 40kg, 10 * 45kg, 10 * 50kg
- Romanian deadlifts: 6 * 6, 50kg
- Bent over barbell row: 4 * 6, 50kg
- Deadlifts: 10 *20kg, 6 * 50kg, 6 * 55kg, 6 * 60kg, 6 * 65kg
- Bench press: 3 * 6, 40kg ( I did this only to achieve a quest in Fitocracy, so sad isn’t it?)
- Pistol squats: 3 * 6/leg, 5kg kettle bell
- Suspended crunch with TRX: 3 * 8
Quite ok. I intended to do one legged squats with TRX, but the TRX was taken. It’s always free, I don’t know what the hell happend. But did pistol squats then. I remember when I was younger, we always did them when doing strength training as figure skaters. And I wasn’t that good in them then either…
I thought about going skiing today after gym, but didn’t feel like it. Now I have been just laying on the couch watching Netflix instead 😀 I’m addicted to British crime series… They are much more fun than American ones. Not too many pretty people and much more sarcasm and irony!