No, you idiot. The one treadmill out of six was not reserved to you, if you are not standing by it. If you are hanging around at the stationary bikes talking to your friend, you are not reserving a treadmill. Asshole. Oh, and next time, do not come standing on the damn treadmill while I’m already on it. I’m still fuming, it was so rude! If you want a one particular piece of equipment to your use, you just have to stand next to it. And not come yelling at someone who did not know you wanted to use that one treadmill because you were no where near it when she came there. ARGH!
It seems half of Spain was also at the gym tonight, but it was just normally annoying. And by annoying I mean the nuisance of too many people there at the same time. Too hard to go according to my routine, and I find it difficult to improvise in the middle of the workout. Maybe I really should consider turning myself to morning gym person… That will not be easy though. At mornings I prefer to sleep as long as possible, so I’m going to think about this a bit more.
My whole workout felt like pointless but I did something anyway.
- Dumbbell bench press: 2 * 10, 14kg 2 * 5, 22kg
- Triceps pushdown – rope: 4 * 10, 20kg
- Biceps curl – rope: 4 * 10, 17,5kg
- Overhead triceps extension: 3 * 10, 15kg
- Overhead biceps curl: 3 * 10, 10kg
- Wide-grip lat pulldown: 3 * 10, 40kg
- Close-grip lat pulldown: 3 * 10, 40kg
- Side planks: 2 * 20s/side
- Planks: 8 * 20s/side with 10s breaks
Next gym on Thursday. Hopefully with a better flow.