Let me see. Today I had a donut (because the Valentine’s day), ice cream (because Valentine) and chocolate (because Valentine again). Fuck off Valentine, what is your problem here? You are screwing up my diet. Which is not going well by the way. At least today I have that Valentine dude to blame, rest of this is just my fault.
I don’t get it. I want to get rid of the fat. I know how to do it. And I keep failing. Or sabotaging my own efforts. Maybe I just need a kick on the arse and some hard loving instead of “it’s ok, tomorrow you can get back on track” or “you look good anyway”. I’ve already added cardio to my weekly workouts, now I just need to stay on track with the food. Which isn’t going that badly. And by that I mean I have tried to lose the weight, but it has stayed at the same numbers. Maybe it’s a plateau or maybe my energy intake and consumption are dating now and have decided that they are equal. At least I’m not eating too much! Pfew, that was a rant wasn’t it 😀
Some better news then. It’s been about two weeks now since I last did something at the gym (if you don’t count the meeting with the PT last week). I forced myself to the gym today after work and yes. It was fun. I didn’t exactly follow any of my routines, but I focused on my arms mostly.
- Bench press: 10*20kg, 10*30kg, 2*6*40, 1*3*50kg, 31*20kg
- Decline bench press: 10*20kg, 10*25kg, 10*30kg, 10*25kg, 10*20kg
- Triceps pushdown – rope extension: 3*10*17,5kg
- Triceps overhead extension: 18*10kg
- Bicep curls – rope extension: 3 * 15kg
- Dumbbell bicep curls: 28*4kg
- Lateral raises: 20*3kg, 15*4kg, 15*3kg, 10*4kg, 10*3kg, 28*2kg (that last one was agony…)
- Dumbbell side bends: 3*15*12kg
So happy eating day to all 🙂 And Valentine’s too.