This week is about the blog. Let’s concentrate in this blog, and not the Finnish one.
1. Does your blog have one overwhelming theme? Working out, training. Enjoying both.
2. How did you come up with the theme(s) for your blog? Was it intentional? It was intentional for two reasons (or more). I didn’t want to turn my Finnish whining -blog into “look at me, I’m at the gym” so it felt correct to start purely a training blog. Also, it’s fun to blog in English too. And I’ve been reading Kenlie’s blog and wanted to take part in these FMM-posts 🙂
3. Share something cool that has happened in your life as a result of blogging. It has definitely made all communications with Tiiti to end (well not really, we do still share the whine almost every day) since we don’t have to talk about our workouts. We just read each other’s blogs.
4. How much time to do spend reading blogs everyday? Well it depends on how many of the blogs I follow have been updated. From 10 minutes to an hour?
5. Do you blog on the weekends? Why not?
6. Do you keep track of your stats? Do they matter to you? I keep track with Google Analytics and with WordPress stats. I’m just curious and even though I don’t get that many comments it cool to know how many people have been reading this and from which countries.
7. How do you decide how much to share about your personal life? I share what I want to. I don’t restrict too much, but I’m not telling absolutely everything.
8. Do you aspire to be a writer, or did blogging happen for some other reason? Blogging is just fun. And it’s a diary too. And a workout diary.
9. As a blogger, do you think it’s more important to write for yourself, or for your readers? I think it’s both. It’s important that my writings are interesting to read. But I also think that if my posts are not interesting for someone, then that someone does not read my blog. And I can’t write if I’m not interested about the subject.
10. What kind of plans do you have for the future of your blog? I’ll just keep on writing, no great plans 🙂