Week 11 done and done. I ended this week with gym. How surprising! But what is surprising, I didn’t do G6. I played around with TRX and kettlebells and barbell. Just all around fun.
- 3 * 10, kettle bell swings, 16kg
- 2 * 10, kettle bell hang clean + press, 12kg
- 3 * 15/leg, stepping on the board
- 3 * 10, romanian deadlift, 30kg
- 3 * 10, TRX row
- 3 * 10, TRX pushups
- 3 * 10, TRX hip drop
- 3 * 10, TRX triceps
- 3 * 10, TRX hip raises
- 3 * 10, TRX plank
- 3*5 situps with a stick held up and 3 * 5 with the stick behind the shoulders (see the awesome pic below) 😀
The last one I’m proud of, last fall I couldn’t do one. Now I did 30 and it didn’t even feel hard.
I had a fun weekend, I went to my see my 17-year-old little brother on Saturday. We played Monopoly, ate too much cake and went to the movies. Great fun!
What it comes to the weekly stats, here they are:
- Monday: BodyJam
- Tuesday: Gym
- Wednesday: Core training, Skating
- Thursday: Gym
- Friday: Running
- Saturday: –
- Sunday: Running, Gym
Everything is going as planned, and next week will resemble pretty much this week. Then it’s time for working-my-ass-off-week.