1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object.
A castle or a luxury loft smack in the middle of let’s say New York.
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I’d love to say I’m a rebel, but I’m not. I’m happy to walk along the golden medium.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? No way. I like this little blue planet too much.
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. Kuningasidea and a song “Enemmän duuoo kun sooloo”. (Or as it translates “More duets than solos”)
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I wish I could me the 20-year-old me and tell her that it’s not worth it to get fat. 😀
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of. I’m pretty good producing student musicals. Or was. As I’m not a student anymore. Oh, and I’ve been a cheerleader.
7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. Blueberry cheese cake at friend’s wedding.
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose?
9. Has technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? Definetly enhanced. And since I am a designer, so I would be out of work without technology…
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? I’d be a writer and an artist.