It’s finally warm and sunny in Finland. Temperatures have been about 20C, and it just feels so great. All those long, cold and dark winter nights are finally gone. And it’s getting more and more difficult to drag one’s arse to the gym instead of the ice cream stand.
- Barbell bench press: 10*20kg, 10*25kg, 10*30kg, 10*35kg, 10*40kg
- Stepping on a bench: 10* no added weights, 10*5kg, 10*10kg, 10*15kg
- Lateral raises: 3 * 10 * 7kg
- Pullover: 3 * 10 * 10kg
- Dumbbell triceps extension: 3 * 10 * 6kg
- Incline dumbbell bench press: 3 * 10 * 14kg
A basic gym. Only problem I had was with my shirt. It was a bit too long you see, and half the time I looked like I was hanging around at the gym without pants 😀