1. Do you use coupons? Not really.
2. How often do you weigh yourself? Sometimes everyday, sometimes once a week and at the moment maybe once every two weeks.
3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Cosby show!
4. How often do you drink alcohol? When I feel like it. I’m pretty typical Finn in this. I don’t go to have a pint or two, I go and get wasted when I drink. 😀 But well, I’d say I drink maybe once a month. Or not even that.
5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire? I’ve met Saku Koivu. He’s one of the greatest hockey players. Oh, and I’ve seen Teemu Selänne wearing just a towel. Hello you couple of weirdos who ended up here googleing “Teemu Selänne wearing towel”.
6. If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose? Tricky one this one. I use my phone to record my workouts, to read emails, to use FB and to listen music. Which is the same as I do with my laptop. But I’d go without a phone for a week.
7. What is your favorite brand of detergent? I use soapnuts. Hippy me.
8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role? Jared Leto and Johnny Depp. Because in my movie, I can sing and I can be a pirate. It’s about the story, not about the truth!
9. What book are you currently reading? One about ashtanga yoga.
10. If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose? New Zealand.