1. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? I wear glasses when I remember to. And sometimes contacts.
3. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast? I eat my breakfast at work, and lately it has been cup of coffee, a pear or an apple and one or two boiled eggs. Before I leave home, I have couple of cups of coffee 🙂
4. Do you enjoy window shopping? Not really. Maybe our store windows are so boring?
5. What is your favorite candle scent? I have two scented candles. The other is coffee (which is great) and the other is chocolate (which is a bit too overbearing).
6. If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick? Zoo! Tigers! Wombats! Do I need to say more?
7. How many times do you plan to exercise this week? It midsummer party weekend, but I’m going to say I will do 5 exercises. Or at least try to make time for five.
8. Do you speak another language fluently? I speak English fluently, Swedish well but not so fluently. I also speak a little French, German and Icelandic.
9. What are you currently reading? I book by Anne Holt, a creepy detective story.