Leg day. I felt like mixing things up a little and a friend tipped me off about these pyramids. Not Egyptian, but gym ones.
I left work a bit early in order to avoid the crowds at the gym, and it worked! No queuing to squat rack, yay! I thought of going to the gym at work, but there was a small problem. You see, there are 4 different doors which say “Locker room” on the door. But none of them say which one is for women. Gotta ask that tomorrow if someone knows…
- Clean: 3 * 10, 20kg
- Squats: 10 * 20kg, 10 * 30kg, 10 * 35kg, 10 * 40kg,
- Deadlift: 6 * (40kg, 45kg, 50kg, 55kg, 60kg, 55kg, 50kg, 45kg, 40kg)
- Romanian deadlift pyramid: 6 * (40kg, 45kg, 50kg, 55kg, 50kg, 45kg, 40kg)
- Rear kick: 3 * 8/leg, 50kg
- Super: Leg curls with the swiss ball (10 reps) + Bulgarian split squats (10/leg) * 3
Apparently I was praying my grip to hold for the last of the reps with romanian deadlifts. But the pyramids were fun! Nice change, and I’ll probably have sore legs tomorrow…
I had plans to run at the treadmill for half an hour at the end of the workout, but I didn’t. And I have two reasons! First of all, all the treadmills were taken. AND elliptical machines too, can you believe it? Secondly, my legs were shaking so so so badly, I barely made it to upstairs to the locker room…
How was your Tuesday?