To avoid crowds at the gym (and because I’m busy all evening), today’s gym session had to be in the morning. Nice and quiet over there! I focused on legs and that kind of things and even shot couple of videos to see does my squat technique suck (and if so, how badly). I think I should take video about deadlifts too, I’m pretty sure I’m not doing it nearly as good as I should.
- Clean: 1 * 10, 20kg, 2 * 10, 25kg
- Good Morning: 3 * 10, 30kg
- Squats: 10 * 20kg, 40kg, 45kg, 50kg
- Deadlifts: 6 * 55kg, 60kg, 65kg, 67,5kg
- Over head squats: 3 * 10, 20kg
- Leg raises: 4 * 10
Here’s the video then with 20kg (for warm-up purposes).
And here’s the one with 50kg.
Still some work to do, before squatting below parallel. But getting there 🙂